Who I am looking for
I am looking for like minded individuals, organizations and sponsors who believe in the cause of trees and the environment.
Specifically I am looking for a like minded PR person to help me navigate and connect my vision and goals of my bike ride with my audience and potential environmental partners.
I am also looking for those strategic environmental partners that can help see my mission and vision for my ride to success.
Looking for someone, perhaps a professor of a college videographer course to help see the video footage collected on my bike ride to some kind of finished product on video.
What I am working on
- 54,000 km bike ride through 24 countries in 2018 for 2 ½ years promoting tree planting and the environment
- Starting a tree farm in Belize for the purposes of reforestation of rainforests
On the side
- 3 separate online e-commerce websites are at different levels of completion to help fund my bike ride and tree farm
- Rebuilding my home in Belize - it was and has been recently displaced by a giant fast growing tree
- To expand my Spanish beyond, "Cerveza por favor."
Status of Major Goals
- Website largely completed. Minor tweaking and content development required.
- Looking to finalize vision and mission of ride
Tree Farm in Belize
- Looking to head back down to Belize in September 2016 to prep an acre of land with heavy equipment machinery. This will create a clean working space to start 1000’s of Mahogany tree seedlings.
How my week is spent
I drive a truck for Voortman Cookies long haul. Sunday evening until Friday evening I live and work in my truck
Friday evening until Sunday evening are spent on website development and research on my various future projects.
Sunday mornings I attend the Meeting House Church – the church for people who are not into church. www.themeetinghouse.com
My lifestyle revolves around making my goals a reality. I live as simply and cheaply as possible. I drive a truck for a living but do not own a car – I bike to work all year round rain or snow.
In A Sentence
I am driven to use the time that I have to make the greatest impact that I can with a whole lot of adventure on the side.
Most Influential Books
- Wild At Heart by John Eldredge
- Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris